22 May CHEMICAL ANALYST
1. Responsible for the inspection of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products;
2. Establishment and validation of new analytical methods;
3. Management of laboratory chemical reagents;
4. Laboratory daily staff management, training and work arrangement;
5. Examination and filing of laboratory inspection records;
6. Joint work between laboratory and laboratory;
7. Proficiency in the performance of various analytical instruments and various analytical methods;
8. Ensure that 100% of the inspection instruments of the Quality Inspection Department can work normally.
9. Operation and maintenance of laboratory instruments;
1. Bachelor’s degree or above is preferred for chemistry-related majors.
2. Experience in the management of analytical laboratories and competent for the overall and coordinated management of analytical laboratories;
3. To be able to undertake testing and research work, and to guide the tester’s analysis and testing work;
4. Have a conscientious and rigorous work style and team spirit of excellence;