22 May FINANCIAL MANAGER
1. Adhering to principles, being honest and impartial, and abiding by professional ethics;
2. Know how to adopt and use financial data to analyze the business situation of enterprises;
3. Certificate of accounting, certificate of professional title above intermediate level, certificate of certified public accountant is preferred;
3. Familiar with the relevant laws and regulations of state finance and taxation, enterprise resource planning system or financial accounting information system;
5. Strong organizational and coordination ability, strong risk awareness, good at management;
6. Familiar with VAT accounting;
7. Strong communication skills, skilled use of UFI Group ERP and OFFICE office software;
8. Strong management awareness.
1. To be responsible for the overall financial and accounting work of the company;
2. Familiar with financial data analysis;
3. Be responsible for formulating and completing the company’s financial accounting system, regulations and methods;
4. Explain and answer the laws and regulations related to the company’s financial accounting;
5. Analysis and inspection of the company’s financial revenue and expenditure and budget implementation;
6. Check the original documents of the company and handle the daily accounting business;
7. Preparing accounting vouchers for sales companies and registering accounting books;
8. Prepare the company’s accounting statements and submit them to the deputy and general manager in charge before the 10th of each month.
9. Preparing and accounting monthly salary and bonus payment forms;
10. Check regularly whether the cash in stock and bank deposits of the sales company are in accordance with the actual accounts.
11. Check periodically whether the goods in statistical posts are accordant with the facts;
12. In accordance with the seal sub-control system, it is responsible for the custody of a financial stamp in the bank’s reserved seal.
13. To undertake other tasks assigned by the General Manager and the Financial Director;
14. Experience in financial work of listed companies is preferred.
15. Ability to speak and write English is preferred.