Nano Calcium carbonate uses a unique surface treatment technology for special surface activation treatments. Mainly used in silicone glue (commonly known as glass glue), silicone glue/rubber or other adhesives, PVC plastic, modified plastic and other adhesives have good affinity and large filling capacity, which can reduce the amount of silicone glue/rubber or other adhesives,.
It can form a shielding effect on rubber or other adhesives and effectively achieves the purpose of anti-ultraviolet aging and anti-thermal aging. So that sealants have good storage stability, reduce production costs, improve market competitiveness, with filling and strengthening the dual role.
Products Name：Nano active calcium carbonate
Grade: industrial grade
place of origin: jiangxi
Appearance: white powder
Particle size: 55~90nm
Activation degree: 99%
Implementation quality standards: GBT 19590-2011
Calcium Carbonate(CaCO3) content ≥%
Average Particle Size/nm≤
Oil Absorption g/100g≤
Volatile content below 105℃≤
1. Plastic Industry: It can replace some expensive fillers and additives, reduce the amount of resin and thus reduce the production cost.
2. Rubber Industry: It can improve the processing technology and products to make rubber easy to mix and disperse, after mixing soft and smooth..
3. Sealant material: It has good affinity with adhesive and can accelerate the crosslinking reaction, Improve the mechanical properties of the glue.
4. Coating Industry: Can be used as pigment filler, with fine, uniform, high whiteness, optical properties and other advantages.
5. Ink industry: Due to small particles, can make the printing products smooth, suitable for high-speed printing.
6. papermaking industry: Can improve the paper loose density, Improve the strength and high speed printing of special paper; Adjust the burning speed of cigarette paper.
February 19, 2016
Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.